Wax melts are used in an oil burner to release wonderful fragrances to create a fabulous atmosphere in your home, office or shop. Our melts are made using natural soy wax and contain no paraffin wax.
Follow these tips to ensure excellent and safe scent throw
- Place your oil burner in a safe, stable situation, away from drafts and anything flammable and also well out of the reach of children
- Place the soy wax tart in the top of a dry oil burner - do not add water - just push the bottom of one cell and break off a single melt cube (reseal the pack to retain the fragrance of the remaining melts)
- Light a plain unscented tea light candle in the base of the oil burner and allow the wax to melt - when melted the wonderful aroma of the melt will be released into the room
- Don't forget to extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room - never leave it unattended or within reach of children
- When the wax melt has cooled it will solidify again, you after extinguishing the flame the soy wax tart will cool and it will solidify again, you can either re-use the tart or gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the wax tart will pop out. If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and it will easily release - save the solid wax and you can then easily experience a variety of fragrances as your mood changes.
Remember, burning wax melts involves a candle flame and hot melted wax; these two things can be very dangerous, take extreme care and enjoy the wonderful fragrances